Making Your Will
Will is an easy way to express your wishes for what you want to happen when you are gone. It allows you to specify exactly who gets what and helps avoid unnecessary stress and hassle for your loved ones.
A professional Will from Golden Charter is properly drafted by our Will Writers to ensure that your Will is completely valid and that your needs are fully met.
An easy way to make your final wishes clear:
- Specify who inherits what: money, property, possessions, personal mementos or charitable donations
- A properly drafted Will can protect your loved ones and avoid complications and disputes after you die
- Your Will should be kept up to date with regular reviews
If you don’t make a Will, or keep it updated:
- The rules of intestacy apply – an extremely lengthy and complex process
- The people you love may wait longer to receive what you wanted them to
- The courts may decide who gets what
How much does it cost?
- A Single Will costs £149
- A Will for you and a mirror Will for your partner or spouse costs £199
Cost includes free storage for 5 years and an annual review with free update if required.
Don’t leave it to chance
Whether it’s writing or updating your Will, considering ways to protect your assets, or organising a funeral plan, many of us don’t get around to making arrangements for the future.
At Golden Charter, we make it simple to manage your affairs and plan ahead. This is not only reassuring but it can save you money too. Plus, you can protect your loved ones from unnecessary worry by getting things in order now.